- Men’s Basketball
- Women’s Basketball
- Women’s Volleyball
- Women’s Volleyball Schedule
- Women’s Volleyball Updates
- Women’s Volleyball Roster
- Women’s Volleyball Staff
- Women’s Volleyball Media Guide
- Women’s Volleyball Stats
- Women’s Volleyball Videos
- Women’s Volleyball Game Photos
- Bucs Media
- Get CVCC Gear
- CVCC Camps
- Tournament Info
Buccaneers Announcing Cheerleading Tryouts for the 2013/2014 School Year.
- August 20-22; the Aerobics Room in the Tarlton Complex on CVCC Campus
For more information contact: email@example.com
The CVCC Cheerleaders and Mascot participate in a variety of campus events and activities throughout the year. Cheer team members complete Cheerleading Safety Certification each year and Competition Judging Certification. Other activities:
- Support volleyball and baseball, attending select matches and games.
- Cheer for men’s home basketball games and women’s home basketball games.
- Assist Athletic Department in hosting Regional men’s basketball tournaments.
- Support and cheer for Fall Fling, Spring Fling.
- Assist with campus kickoffs, orientations, etc., upon request.
- Coordinate annual Veterans Celebration each November.
- Host summer camps for children.
- Assist March of Dimes Walk for Babies – hold Pep Rallies on request.
- Work Crawdads concessions as fund raiser April – August.
- Provide competition judges for area Cheer Competitions.
- Provide coaches for area Youth Cheerleading teams.
CVCC cheer coaches: Jeanne Conner, Head Coach and James Conner, Stunt Coach, both have extensive experience in the cheerleading industry. Both have served as directors and state certifiers in safety. In addition, their coaching experience includes public school, all-star, co-ed, all girl and collegiate expertise. For more information, check them out on the Cheerleading Staff page contact Coach Conner at: firstname.lastname@example.org