- Men’s Basketball
- Women’s Basketball
- Women’s Volleyball
- Women’s Volleyball Schedule
- Women’s Volleyball Updates
- Women’s Volleyball Roster
- Women’s Volleyball Staff
- Women’s Volleyball Media Guide
- Women’s Volleyball Stats
- Women’s Volleyball Videos
- Women’s Volleyball Game Photos
- Bucs Media
- Get CVCC Gear
- CVCC Camps
- Tournament Info
For information on tryout dates, contact: email@example.com
- Be in excellent physical condition.
- Preferably have experience in cheer, dance, tumble.
- Have time to commit.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Have a very positive attitude.
Attire for tryouts: shorts, tee-shirt with sleeves, cheer or light-weight tennis shoes, hair up, no jewelry of any kind! Arrive on time, ready to work out. You will be taught cheer material including dance 8 counts.
Selections for the team are made based on cheer ability (for those with cheerleading experience) and/or ability to learn quickly, follow instructions, level of coordination, timing, attitude, potential to develop high level cheerleading skills, coachability.