- Men’s Basketball
- Women’s Basketball
- Women’s Volleyball
- Women’s Volleyball Schedule
- Women’s Volleyball Updates
- Women’s Volleyball Roster
- Women’s Volleyball Staff
- Women’s Volleyball Media Guide
- Women’s Volleyball Stats
- Women’s Volleyball Videos
- Women’s Volleyball Game Photos
- Bucs Media
- Get CVCC Gear
- CVCC Camps
- Tournament Info
Buccaneers Announcing Cheerleading Tryouts for 2013-14 Season.
To be eligible to participate in the tryout, you must bring a copy of your current physical form and complete the Cheerleading Information Form.
- April 8 from 4:00 – 5:30 in the Tarlton Complex Aerobics Room
- April 10 from 4:00 – 5:30 in the Tarlton Complex Aerobics Room
Attire for tryouts: shorts, tee-shirt with sleeves, cheer or light-weight tennis shoes, hair up, no jewelry of any kind! Arrive on time, ready to work out. You will be taught cheer material including dance 8 counts. Selections for the team are made based on cheer ability (for those with cheerleading experience) and/or ability to learn quickly, follow instructions, level of coordination, timing, attitude, potential to develop high level cheerleading skills, coachability.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org