- Men’s Basketball
- Women’s Basketball
- Women’s Volleyball
- Women’s Volleyball Schedule
- Women’s Volleyball Updates
- Women’s Volleyball Roster
- Women’s Volleyball Staff
- Women’s Volleyball Stats
- Women’s Volleyball Videos
- Women’s Volleyball Game Photos
- Red Hawks Media
- Get CVCC Gear
- CVCC Camps
- Tournament Info
Tarheel Conference 2006, 2007, 2009
NJCAA Region X, D-III 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
The Men’s Basketball program started as a club team during the 2003-04 academic year, the team was added to the NJCAA DIII level the following year, in 2004-05. The Redhawks saw immediate success in winning the Conference, and Region title in their second year. During the 2009-10 academic year the Men’s Basketball program moved up to the NJCAA DII level.
The team is currently coached by Bryan Garmroth who is in his 3rd season at Catawba Valley.
For more information on the program contact Head Coach, Bryan Garmroth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Redhawks Moving On:
Below are Redhawk Basketball Student-Athletes who have gone on (or going to go on) to play at a four year school.
- 2012/13 Isaiah Cuthbertson – Mars Hill College
- 2012/13 Jalen Cannady – Bluefield College
- 2012/13 Preston Earle – Dalton State College
- 2012/13 Anthony Hilliard – Dalton State College
- 2012/13 Terrance Polk – Emmanuel College
- 2011/12 Will White – Mars Hills College