HICKORY, N.C. — The Catawba Valley Community College softball program has announced a two-session skill development camp with instruction, drills and competitions for children in kindergarten through eighth grade. Players will receive instruction from the Catawba Valley hitting coach Mia Blochaviak and pitching coach Ty Triplett along with the CVCC softball team members to develop the fundamentals — throwing, pitching, field, hitting and baserunning. Players will partake in some of the same instructional, competitive and fun drills that the Red Hawk softball players do! Participation in both sessions not required.
- Date: Saturday, Sept. 14
- Hitting, Defense, and Baserunning: 9 a.m. to noon
- Pitching and Catching: 1 to 4 p.m.
- What to Bring: Pants, T-shirt, Glove, Cleats, Bat and Helmet (all items you'd need for a game)
- Where: Bethlehem Recreation Department
369 Bethlehem Park Ln
Taylorsville, NC 28681
- Cost: $30 per session ($50 if participating in both). Payment due prior to start of camp.
Registration Deadline: Saturday, Sept. 7
Questions? Contact Mia Blochaviak at 828-525-0446 or email@example.com
Click here for Registration form. Please complete and bring with payment to the camp.