With the latest Govenor Executive Order (EO195) Catawba Valley athletics is reopining their athletic venues for spectators.
CVCC Red Hawks Home Venues
Tarlton Complex on CVCC Main Campus
Home of Volleyball, Men's and Women's Basketball
2550 US Hwy 70 SE, Hickory, NC 28602
#14 on Campus Map
Spectator Limit - 250
Henkel-Alley Field at Hickory American Legion Fairgrounds
Home of Baseball
1 American Legion Ave, Newton, NC 28658
Spectator Limit - 400
Stanford Park at Highland Recreation Center
Home of Softball
1451 8th St. Dr. NE, Hickory, NC 28601
Spectator Limit - 300
- Fans will be required to wear face coverings at all venues. At indoor venues, face coverings must be worn at all times, at outdoor venues face coverings must be worn when you are within 6 feet of other spectators (for example walking to bathroom or moving from seats).
- Fans will be expected to social distance with their family groups in the designated seating area.
- Any Fans having COVID symptoms within the past 48 hours should not attend any CVCC Athletic Functions:
- Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, Nausea or vomiting, or Diarrhea
- At the Tarlton Complex, fans temperatures will be scanned, anyone with a temperature above 100.3 will no be allowed entrance. Upon having a successful scan an armband will be given, this must be worn while in the facility to verify COVID screening.
The Red Hawks thank you for your cooperation to provide the safest and healthiest venues for other spectators and our Red Hawk Athletes. Go Red Hawks!!